Monday, May 31, 2010

ON TO THE NEXT

Sup peeps,everyone been hitting me up about my ep an asking when its coming out,well after a long time thinking about it,Ive decided to start a fresh ep with fresh music,something that I'm feeling right now.

The recordings i done for the last ep,will still get out but ill just put it up as a link for dudes to down load,so that music Ive already recorded wont go to waste,I'm just over it,an its songs that i had written years ago,one of them being 6 years ago,an though i still like them songs,I'm just over them,an that Ive been sitting on a bit of new fresh material that i want peoples to hear,so hopefully in the next week or so,ill have it up for dudes to get,its pretty raw as i skipped the mastering of it,bin mixed an that but yea its really raw yo,but anyways ,ill definitely be getting at use with some fresh sounds okay,till the link drops....poyce

No comments:

Post a Comment